Development Update (Server Upgrades, Bug Fixes & Misc. Improvements)
For the past few weeks we have been making some improvements behind the scenes to improve platform performance and improve overall user experience for our user base.
We also made a handful of bug fixes that fixed some issues when we upgraded our servers.
- Fixed bug on Project Budgeter if user had several hundred expense items added page would error out. Refactored the code to improve performance <- We will be adding 'pagination' soon which will make the Expense Tracker load much faster
- Fixed miscellaneous Project Calendar bugs (tasks not rendering properly on the calendar)
We have a couple more small bug fixes we are currently working on getting resolved.
Near Term Goals & Improvements
Over the next couple of weeks we are going to continue focusing on improving our existing rehab analysis & project management toolset to ensure all of our existing rehabbing tools are performing to their maximum capabilities before we start building new tools.
Here is what we have on the docket for the next few weeks:
- Miscellaneous mobile improvements
- Task Email Notifications/Navbar Task Notifications
- SOW Report printing improvements
- Print All Reports (& webpages) to PDF
- Document Manager Folder Hiearchy (and improved upload speeds)
- Upload Expenses Image Receipts/Export to CSV
- Global Profit Statements
- Task Manager Improvements
Trust us, we really, really, really want to build you a new Rental/BRRRR Calculator, Comping tool & Materials Management tool, but we don't want to be a platform that is a "jack of all trades, master of none" which is why our focus for the next couple of weeks is to continue improving the existing tool set before we start building completely new tools.