Miscellaneous Enhancements & Bug Fixes
We've spent the last few weeks collecting user feedback which has been used make a few enhancements, clean up a few items and squash a few pesky bugs in our house flipping software.
Here's what we've been working on:
- Added in Data Validation and Error Handling to prevent users from entering weird data, values or characters that are not supported in the cells that can cause bugs or error screens when analyzing deals. In other words you can't enter text into a cell that expects a numerical value.
- Added a Save prompt if a user tries to navigate to a different tool or close out their browser without saving their Flip Analysis.
Property Details Page
- Fixed issue with Zillow Data API if user inputted invalid address that Zillow could not find property data.
- Added in Data Validation and Error Handling for Property Details data.
- Increased the limit of number of Beds & Baths. Can now have up to 100 beds & 100 Baths for Multi-Family projects.
- Increased the character limit for Owner Information so you can enter an unlimited amount of data.
- Fixed a weird bug that was causing an error message when trying to delete various projects. All projects should delete without issue now!
- Fixed issue with General Notes not saving
- Fixed a weird bug where copied data from other sources was not saving.
- Increased the character limit for Repair Item descriptions.
- Added back in the Share Schedule button so you can share your schedules via a share link
- Fixed a weird bug where copied data from other sources was causing a blue screen. Now you can copy and paste data from anywhere and paste directly into the Task Manager!
- Increased the character limit for Task Descriptions and Comments so you can enter an unlimited amount of notes for each Task.
- Increased the File size limits for Task Attachments up to 5MB each.
- Fixed weird issue where you couldn't upload more than 25 documents per project. Now you can upload an unlimited amount of Documents to the Document Manager.
- Fixed issue with images not displaying and only displaying as an Icon.