Miscellaneous Improvements & Bug Fixes
This week we went back and made some enhancements/tweaks to our house flipping software and fixed a few bugs.
- Step 3 Repairs - Reconfigured data flow to ensure if repair estimate was adjusted in the Repair Estimator it would automatically adjust the Flip Analyzer results (without re-toggling through the steps)
- Reconfigured autoscheduling so it can also perform reverse autoscheduling if a task duration is decreased or moved backward, all tasks downline will automatically shift backward as well
- Moved task bar descriptions outside of bar so descriptions aren't cutoff
- Fixed issue on team accounts (Small Biz, Enterprise) where Task comments were posting as account owner instead of user.
- Added ability to add negative values to Expense Tracker, which is useful for refunds
- Made the Accounts Global so your bank accounts, credit card accounts are accessible on all projects
- Fixed issue where the Lump Sum Repairs Budget wasn't saving if edited
- Fixed stat boxes & table not pulling the correct values from the Project Budgeter
Final Profit Statement
- Fixed issue with Selling Costs & Financing Costs being miscategorized
More Updates Coming Soon!
Checkout Our Software Road Map To See What We're Building Next
We welcome your feedback and hope to provide a collaborative experience so we can build the best house flipping & rehab project management software together.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions, collaborate with our community to help us decide what we should build next.
Flipper Force Software Wish List