New Scope of Work Notes
With our latest update you can now save scope of work notes with your Estimate Templates which can save you hours of time creating Scopes of Work for your projects!
Note: In order to see these changes in your account you will need to clear your Cache!
SOW Starter Templates
Our Estimator Templates are pre-built with Starter Scope of Work Notes that describe the Scope of Work that the Contractor needs to provide in their proposal.
Roofing SOW Example:
- Furnish and install new roof shingles, roof vents, flashings & components as required by local building standards.
- All roofing components are to be contractor furnished, contractor installed.
- Remove existing shingles as necessary to install new roof shingles.
- Replace damaged or rotted plywood sheathing as necessary.
- Repair any loose or damaged gutters or downspouts.
- Plywood replacement will be priced by each sheet required to be replaced. Price per sheet: $_______________
- Final Cleaning: Clean up all scrap roofing materials, debris and screws from project site.
You can use our Starter notes to help you get started and then edit, customize and save your own SOW notes that you can use on future projects!
Instead of it taking hours to create a Scope of Work, you can now create a SOW in minutes! ⏲️
Coming Soon (Export to Word & PDF)! 😲
Right now you can share your Scope of Work using the share link, but we are working on new functionality that will allow you to export your Scope of Work Document to Word or PDF!
With Export to Word, you will be given additional customization options to further customize the Scope of Work using traditional document creation applications such as Microsoft Word, Google Doc or Apple Pages.