What's the Difference Between Flipper Force & House Flipping Spreadsheet?
The House Flipping Spreadsheet is our marquee product that we have been selling online for over 5 years. Since our launch way back in 2013, the House Flipping Spreadsheet platform has expanded from a basic deal analysis spreadsheet to an all-in-one spreadsheet for analyzing deals, estimating repairs and managing rehab projects. The House Flipping Spreadsheet is now used by several thousand house flippers across the country and around the world.
Admittedly, we have stretched the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in our current version of the House Flipping Spreadsheet, so in order to continue to improve our platform we are taking on a new challenge of building a completely web-based house flipping software, called FlipperForce.com.
Flipper Force is our new house flipping software that is built to be an all-in-one house flipping platform (similar to the House Flipping Spreadsheet) that is completely web-based so you we can take advantage of the endless possibilities of web development.
Here's some key differences between the House Flipping Spreadsheet & Flipper Force:
House Flipping Spreadsheet Features:
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets based
- Files are saved locally on your desktop or Google Cloud via Google Sheets
- Excel gurus have the ability unlock the tools and reports for additional customization
- Excel has limited sharing capabilities/Google Sheets can be shared with other users for live collaboration
- Spreadsheets are not mobile responsive so usability can be an issue on smaller devices
Flipper Force Features
- Completely web-based software available from any web-browser (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Mobile friendly and responsive design for use on smaller devices such as Tablets & mobile phones
- Data APIs and integrations with Zillow, & Google apps such as Google Calendar
- Push notifications and emails for updating project team members with tasks/to-dos
- Improved usability with drag and drop gestures and responsive design.
- Property data is automatically backed-up and securely stored in the cloud
- Ability to collaborate with multiple users in the platform