What Skills Are Needed to Be A Successful Real Estate Investor
What’s the skill set I would need to be a successful real estate investor? - Question on Quora.com
To be a successful real estate investors, house flippers or rental property investors you need to be able to evaluate properties, estimate rehab costs, negotiate with buyers & sellers If you don’t have these skills then you should consider hiring/teaming up with some one that can help you with these critical items:
- Valuing Properties (Determining the Current Market Value & Potential Resale Value)
- Analyzing Deals (Analyzing Flips or Rental Cash Flow)
- Estimating Repair Costs
- Contracts / Negotiation (Negotiating w/ Homesellers. Buyers & Contractors)
- Project Management / People Management (Managing Contractors, Tenants, etc.)
- Finances (Tracking project income/expenses or portfolio cash flows)
- Raising Money (Getting funding to fund your real estate purchases)
- Networking (Networking with other real estate investors, agents, contractors, etc.)
More Updates Coming Soon!
Checkout Our Software Road Map To See What We're Building Next
We welcome your feedback and hope to provide a collaborative experience so we can build the best house flipping & rehab project management software together.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions, collaborate with our community to help us decide what we should build next.
Flipper Force Software Wish List