Boring Software Update
We recently pushed up an update with a few bug fixes and enhancements.
This week the development team will be finalizing the Investment Report & then starting to work on a few other enhancements such as the Templating for the Scope of Work report & Scheduler.
List of Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Property Details 'County' data cell is not saving (Fixed)
- Repair Estimator 'Work Item Details' side panel, the 'Material Tab doesn't work (Fixed)
- For the COCR Return & Annualized there needs to be an 'If/Then' statement = If Cash Outlay < 0 Then COCR Result is "Infinite ROI" (Fixed)
- Management Dashboard needs to be reformatted (Fixed)
- Attachments tab in Task Modal isn't working (Fixed)
- Needs to be an 'All Projects' option on the Project Schedule List (completed)
- Projected Column not correct, should start with Budgeted Amount, not the "Analysis Amount (completed)
More Updates Coming Soon!
Checkout Our Software Road Map To See What We're Building Next
We welcome your feedback and hope to provide a collaborative experience so we can build the best house flipping & rehab project management software together.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions, collaborate with our community to help us decide what we should build next.
Flipper Force Software Wish List