Now that you've officially launched what are you building next and what are the plans for the future of Flipper Force?
From the first day we started developing Flipper Force we knew we wanted the development process to be as transparent and as collaborative as possible. For the past year we have been collaborating with our beta testers to continuously improve our house flipping software. With the help of our beta testers we launched over 15 new powerful features in 2019 to improve our house flipping software.
Now after over a year of development, testing and several iterations on tools and features we have proudly launched out of Beta!
Although launching out of beta is an important milestone, it's really just the beginning. We are dedicated to continuously improving and reinvesting into the platform to continue our relentless pursuit of building the house flipping software you deserve.
Remaining 2019 Development Pipeline
For the remainder of 2019, we have a pile of miscellaneous enhancements we will be working on to improve the existing software tools. These improvements include UI improvements, mobile responsive design improvements, as well as functionality improvements. Here's a few items we are working on:
- Enhancements to the Investment Report PDF reporting (fix a few formatting issues, improve resolution & decrease file size)
- Flip Analyzer Reformat (user experience enhancements to improve navigation between steps & improve the ease of editing results)
- Document Manager Enhancements (ability to upload multiple docs at once & improved folder customization/hierarchies)
- Budgeter/Expense Tracker Enhancements (ability to export to CSV, upload receipt images, UI improvements)
- Big pile of miscellaneous enhancements throughout the software (UI improvements, mobile responsiveness)
1H 2020 Development Pipeline
2020 will be the year of new alternative exit strategies, project management tools and powerful integrations.
One of the first things we want to build is new Global Profit Statements & Vendor 1099 Reports which will let you see an overall view of Profits & Vendor Payments for all of your projects that will hopefully be available just in time for the 2020 tax season🤞. After that during the remainder of the 1st half of 2020 we plan to start building some new tools to help improve your project management, as well manage other exit strategies such as Rentals.
- Global Profit Statements/Vendor 1099s (global reports that show profits and vendor payments for all of your projects in a given year)
- Bid Manager (feature on Estimator to upload and manage contractor bid proposals)
- Task Manager Enhancements (ability to load task starter templates & save your own starter templates, email notifications to team members)
- Rental Calculator (calculator that can analyze long-term rental income, operating expenses, & cash flow for buy and holds or BRRRR deals)
- Comps Calculator (calculator that provides basic comps data from Zillow that can be used to evaluate comparable sales & subject property ARV)
- Progress Photos (tool to manage before photos, demo photos, rough-in, & after)
- Material Manager (tool to manage a database of commonly used materials & SKUs)
More Updates Coming Soon!
Checkout Our Software Road Map To See What We're Building Next
We welcome your feedback and hope to provide a collaborative experience so we can build the best house flipping & rehab project management software together.
If you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions, collaborate with our community to help us decide what we should build next.
Flipper Force Software Wish List